Sunday, October 18, 2009











I have had a wonderful visit with Letha and Melissa. While there I had a visit with the Andreason's, the Glads and Bracken's. I also had the most wonderful opportunity to attend conference. What a great and glorious opportunity that was. To be in the room when the humble and wonderful Prophet came into the room and to see everyone in that room stand and be very silent. What powerful messages they all had to give us. I wish that we could have some of that happen down here so that we did not have to receive it from television. I am still very grateful that when can get it from television. I don't know what would happen if we did not have the chance to listen to the prophet on television.

I am so very proud of my children. They are such good kids and have done very good for themselves. They all have such beautiful children and they are such sweet kids. I would love to bring them home with me for a vacation. Maybe I could have the chance to repay them for the kindness that showed me while I was visiting with them. They all treated me with such respect. I was so very impressed with them. I love them all so very much.

I went to the Book store while in Utah and bought myself some new books and videos. Got some new temple garments while there. Got a new supply of books and clothes. I love to go and visit but am always glad to come home also. Charles was very anxious for me to come home. I think that he realized that he really needs me here to help him take care of himself. He was so cute about the whole thing though. He didn't want me to know how bad he wanted me to come home.

Even Jack came by yesterday to see about me and to tell me that he had scheduled his surgery for November the 3rd. He has always said I don't have to be there but he came by to make sure that I knew when it was going to be. Big boy is not so big when it comes to being alone for scary times. I love him so very much. He is a great brother.
I also got to spend a couple of nights with my wonderful son. One before I went to Utah and one after I came home. I have such a good time with them. They are such wonderful children. My grandson is such an great young man. I can't believe how much he does for his Mom and Dad and what a special young man he has turned out to be. Mike has been a wonderful Father for him. I am so grateful that he has been such a great Dad. He loves to take him hunting and fishing and all kinds of fun things to do. I hope that they can always have that kind of relationship. That is what Heavenly Father would want us to to. To teach our children how to have fun and how to work to take care of ourselves and a bonus how to take care of our parents when they get older. Cindy has such a love for people. She amazes me at how kind she is.

No comments: