Saturday, October 24, 2009




I have been busy since I got home from Utah trying to catch things up that did not get done. I have a hard time doing all that needs to get done because I can only think about all the things I saw and did while I was out there. I see Presidents Hinkley's headstone and his cane laying there and I just want to sit down and cry. He was such a good man and a Wonderful leader that it makes it hard for me to realize that he is gone. I guess it took seeing all that to make me know that he is gone.

Charles has been really sick for the last few days. Not sure what is wrong with him but he says he is very weak and can't hardly get up and down. He managed to get on the tractor yesterday and I had to go help him pull up the post. He could not get down and wrap the chain around the post to pull it. Now I have a serious back ache because I started picking up pecans. I have to get that done and clean the leaves from my yard. It is a mess but I can only do one thing at a time.

Michelle is going to work a double today. She came home at 11:30 P.M. and is going back at 7:00 A.M. and work until 11:00P.M. She will be dead on her feet. But I guess she will have her double pulled and want have one for some time again. I know it will be hard for her to catch up her sleep though. She is one that can't do without her sleep. She sleeps all the time if nothing is bothering her. Wish I could sleep some. I have been up since 4:30 this morning. My Legs were cramping so bad that I could not sleep. Maybe one day.

I love my Father in Heaven and I know that he loves me. I have to many things that are good in my life for him not to love me. I thank him daily for all that he does for me. I am so grateful that I know the things I know and that I can thank him. Life is wonderful most of the time.
I have the family invitations done and ready to mail. I am so glad that I have that done now I can start on next years. It takes me a year to finish them. I just get lazy and don't do anything with them until I run out of time. hope everyone comes and has a good time.

No comments: