Friday, October 30, 2009


Today I can't hardly do anything, my back hurts so bad and my thumb want work. I tried sleeping in my brace on the thumb but it did not help much. I sure wish I knew what was wrong with it put so far I have not gotten anyone to tell me what is wrong.

I have a funeral to go to today. It is Brother Bob Robarbs. He fell off his riding lawn mower and broke his neck. They did surgery on him and he would be paralyzed from the neck down. Then they unplugged him from the machine and he died. I know that had to be hard for Barbara to do. She loved him so much. They went every where together. I sure hope I don't ever have to make that kind of decision. I am so thankful that I have the gospel in my life. I don't know what I would do if I did not know the things I know. I am grateful to Father in Heaven for giving his Son to die for us. I only wish that I and everyone else would learn to appreciate this and learn to love him and keep his Commandments. I have a testimony of this and I am so grateful for that. I pray that I can live my life so that I can go and be with my Father and Mother. I miss them so very much and Love them with all my heart. I pray that I never did anything to hurt them and that when they died they knew that I loved them with all my heart.

I have been working on my yard. I have leaves all over and they are hard to get up. I wish I could keep it looking like it does in the summer. I love it when its all clean and green I have to much to do. I have to pick up pecans and and rack the leaves and try to cut grass again. It got out of hand while I was in Utah. Sometimes I wish I could go back and stay out there.

No comments: