Monday, November 2, 2009

I have a terrible week. I had heartburn so bad all week that I thought I wanted to die. Any way maybe I have gotten it better. I am not hurting this morning anyway. I tired 5 lap blankets while I was hurting. We are doing them for the Nursing Home. I have enjoyed doing that. I have tried togeather up the leaves out of the yard but can't hold out to do many of them at a time. I don't know how I will ever get all of them up. Plus the pecan are ready to pick up. My back just will not let me do all that I need to get done.

I have to go to Andalusia this morning with Charles to court. He has a small claims case against Wacovia Bank for the CD that they will not give him his money for. I don't know how that is going to work out. I will just have to wait and see.I am so sick of banks lately that I am about ready to close all my accounts and put my money in my back pocket. Someone had fun on my First National Bank account and spent 750.00 dollars of my money and I had to fight to get that back. I don't know what this world is coming to.

Jack will have surgery again in the morning. He now has a rip in his intestine form the last surgery. I hope this one will get him all well and he doesn't have to have any more. We have done everything to keep them from giving him morphine so I hope we got that all covered. He goes nuts when they give it to him.

No comments: