Thursday, November 12, 2009


Well we got passed Jack's surgery. Went back to the doctor yesterday and he was released to light duty. He can drive but can't pick up anything over 5 to 10 pounds. He sounds good and is suppose to come by tomorrow to get his flu shot. I guess I just need to become a nurse so I can do all of this with no problem. I have had to give so many shots and things since I got to old to do that kind of stuff.

I have spent the day today putting mu flowers in the green house. It is starting to turn cold and I sure do not want to loose them. I have got most of them taken care of so that I want have to worry about them. Still have to put plastic on the front porch so I can keep my ferns in there. They will be all right as long as the frost cant get to them. At least that is what every one says. I usually have to buy new ones every year but was hoping to save them this year. They were beautiful.

I have a big back ache from all the lifting. but I will be okay. I have to go watch Breezy and Megan in the beauty pageant Saturday afternoon so I have to get better. I have to pick up pecans also. got a few and I need to get them up. I would love to cut the leaves up in the yard so it will look better also. Just not enough time in a day any more.

I am so Thankful for what health I have and that I am able to do all that I do. I guess I do fair for a 71 year old. I feel good most of the time. Thank you Father in Heaven for all that I have and for my Children most of all. I love them so very much.

No comments: