Saturday, November 21, 2009


I have been so bad and not wrote anything for a long time. I just stay so busy. I have been making quilts for the Relief Society. so for I have about 12 of them done. They want 15 to give to the Nursing Home and can't get anyone to help make them. It seems to me they have great expectations but no one will follow through. I have really enjoyed doing this because it makes me think about Mom a lot. I know that she loved doing it. I am just thankful that I know how and can do it.

Charles has had phenomena so I have had to stay in the house with him and make sure he did the things he was suppose to do. I have been trying to keep him out of the hospital. I am just tired of always having to do for some one else. It seems that every day there is someone wanting me to do something. I just have to keep saying Heavenly Father help me to stay where I can. Sometimes I wonder do they appreciate what I do. I just have to keep remembering that "Kindness, Patience, Understanding, Tolerance and Unity will increase as we serve others, while Jealously, Envy, and Selfishness decrease or disappear. The more we give of ourselves the more our capacity to Serve, Understand, and Love will grow.


I am suppose to go this morning and get my H1N1 virus shot. I hope that it does not make me sick. Right now my back is hurting me so bad I can't hardly sit here and sure can walk. It has to get better because it can't get any worse. I pray that I don't have to have surgery. I had to get all my flowers in the green house and I have been in trouble ever since. Then yesterday I had to unload 300 pound of feed to feed all these animals here. But I had to or Charles would have so I choose the lesser of two evils. He tries to be good to me but doesn't have anything to be good with.

No comments: