Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Have had a long day. Got up at 4:30 AM. Got ready and went to the hospital with Jack. Was suppose to have his surgery at 8 AM but had a emergency from a wreck and did not get to him until after 1 PM. I was tired of sitting and my feet was swollen so bad they ached. But they finally got started and it did not take them long to finish. He came up to the room and was hurting quite a bit. Gave him some meds and he was off to sleep. I hope that he slept all night which would be better than I have done. I went to bed at 9:30 and was up at 11:30. For some reason I could not sleep tonight. I have to be up and back at the hospital early this morning to take him home. I am going to be one tired lady tonight.It is now 3 AM and I still can not go to sleep.

Today 34 years ago I gave birth to a wonderful beautiful red haired baby girl. I loved her so very much. She grew up to be such a pleasure. She now has 3 wonderful girls of her own. I hope some day that they all know how very much I love them. I am so grateful to Father in Heaven for the opportunity to be the Mother and Grandmother of these girls. They are so full of life and sure wonderful girls. I pray that the Lord will always bless them that they will only know happiness. I hope they never have to feel the pain or loss that I have had to endure. they have always been such and joy in my life.

No comments: