Sunday, September 27, 2009




I went to the Relief Society Conference last night. Oh what a powerful meeting that was. I love to hear Sister Beck and President Eyring. What a wonderful man he must be. I believe I could sit and listen to him all day. I did get tired and had to stand up for awhile but that was because I was going to have to drive back from Ft. Walton. Was a long drive there and we had to be there at 6 we had a musical program before the conference. One of the Sisters in Crestview plays the violin and what a job she does. She is the Bishop's wife in the 2nd ward. He is the new doctor in town. Such a cute couple, their name is Roberts. She is expecting their 5th child. She looks so young. She played while she was at BYU and won lots of awards. I should be so lucky.

This may be the last time I get to post anything for two weeks. I am going to Utah and visit the girls and go to conference. I cant wait to see my girls. I wish there was some way I could let them know how very much I love all of them. My life has always been center around my children and they have been my life. Next to My Father in Heaven there is nothing I love more. I wish that they lived close enough that I could see them more often but that was their choose. They are good girls and I am very proud of them as well as all my children. Michael makes me so proud that I could pop with all his talent. Such beautiful things he makes.

No comments: