Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today is Sunday. I have been to church and had a good day. We only had a few there but it was a good meeting. I only wish I could help to activate more of the ones that are not coming. Jessecia Fickett came and bore her testimony today. How very sweet that was. She thanked Michelle for the time she has spent doing things with her. I only wish that Michelle had more time to spend with her and Audra. They really need a Mothers help in their lives now. Jessie has been in a little trouble at school so her Mother took her out of school and is home teaching her.

Charles Called Doug last night and tried to fix it so we could go see them today. It seems that they are all busy doing other things and do not have time to let us come to visit. He wanted to go see that Baby so bad. I guess he will be walking before we see him again. I get so upset about that but nothing I can do. I will not get on the phone and beg them to see us. It seems that I have to cook a huge meal to get them to come. Anyway that is the way life is here at the Peoples Place.

I will go with Michelle to take the kids back to their Dad today I hate that so much. They need their Mother to help them to become grown ups. I love them so much. I wish I could do more but do not know what I can do.

No comments: