Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today has been a great day. It was Father's Day. We went to Dan's and had lunch. It was really great. Kitty's Sister Nola, sister-in-law Betty and her husband Dan, Bruce, Terry, Paul and thier daughter Aaron was there. We really enjoyed visiting with all of them. I really like Kitty's sister Nola. Then we came back by and saw Elisha Ray (Buster). He has grown so very much and such a beautiful baby. Kimberly has really made a great Mother so far. She has really surprised me she has grown up so very much. She said she wants him to call me Granny. I don't know if that will happen or not. Anyway I love the baby. He is really a cute one. We bought him a box of diapers for the help David was in putting down the bathroom floor last week-end. He did a pretty good job.

I went to church this morning. We had a couple of good speakers. Brother Kelly from Niceville and a young man who just got back off his mission. I don't remember his name. There was only a few people there. I sure wish we could get people started back to church. We had the Fickett Family there all six of them. Then Kenny Wollridge, Hazel, Brandon, the Colemans, and Myself. That was it. Michelle got up not feeling good so they did not go. I only went for one hour.

No comments: