Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh what a day I have had. I got up early and picked a bucket and a half of peas. Then came in the house to get a bath. Decided that I had better check on Charles and found him at the tractor barn with a wheel off the tractor. So there I was for the next two hours trying to jack up the tractor and put the tire back on. Finally got that done came in a got my bath and then shelled peas the rest of the day. So needless to say that I am tired tonight and ready for bed. We had steak for dinner and I am so full and tired. It rained in Laurel Hill but not here and we sure need some bad. If it would rain I would have lots of peas. but if it doen't soon then they will die and I want get any more. We have picked about 9 bushels already so I can't complain. I wish I could get some squash and cantlelope. That would be my greatest wish right now. I love them.

No comments: