Friday, June 19, 2009


We went out to dinner last night with The Akins from Pensacola and the Caraways from the Wing area. We really had a great time. I got up at 6 AM this morning and started cutting grass. Now I am tired and I have to make several dozen cookies for our Father's Day gifts for Church. We choose to do that for Relief Society and Young Women. I am going to get Audra and Jessica Fickett to come help me make them. I would almost rather do it by myself. But the girls need the experience. I picked peas this week and made Jam, did some squash, and canned some peaches so I have had a busy week. I am so happy that I am able to do the things that need to be done here. The Lord has blessed me so very much. I have had a wonderful life. Always busy and that is the way we are suppose to be. If we stay busy then the stay out of trouble. I love the Lord and I am so gretful to him for all my blessings. Thank you Father in Heaven.

No comments: