Saturday, June 27, 2009

Had a busy day yesterday. Michelle Joseph and myself got up at 5:30 AM and picked 4 and 1/2 bushels of peas. Then shelled all of mine went to Ponce DeLeon and picked up Robert from Boy Scout camp. He was one tired boy when he got home. I bet he is still asleep. Then I got home and shelled peas for Michelle to help her get hers done. I am sure that we have put at least 75 quarts in my freezer and 50 or more in hers. We have picked all togeater 15 bushels of peas. So she and I both says we are done no more. My back hurts so bad I can't even sit without it hurting. I need to clean my house and get it back in shape. I guess Marla will be moving back home next week. It seems Mark has sued her for child support and she can't afford her house anymore. I am a little worried about her coming back. I wish I could get everything straight with her and she could have a good life again. But I can't do it she has to do that herself, If she would only believe in God and do things she was taught as a child she might do that. I love my Father in Heaven and I know that He loves me and I sure wish she could do the same. I thank him everyday for all that he does for me.

No comments: