Saturday, June 13, 2009


I had a great day yesterday. I went to a canning class and learned that I know a lot but not everything. I was greatful that Sister Debbie Anderson gave the class. She really knows how to make a person think she knows a lot. She kept tell everone that I was the one that had a big garden and the tractor. I do have a big garden but it does not all belong to me. Bill and Effie Akins and Don and Peream Chandler (Brother and Sister) from Pensacola has 12 rows and Bill and Lonnie Coleman have 8 rows in there. I have six rows of watermelons and 8 rows of peas and 4 rows of corn. Then I have some snap beans, cantaloupe, squash, (yellow and zucchini's) Pumpkins, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, and collards. It keeps me busy trying to keep the sheep spurs and sand spurs out of it. I have worked really hard trying to do that this year. I hate to try and pick the stuff and get burrs all over me then come in and have to pick myself. Oh well.

I sent Melissa and package with a shirt for Jordyn and the name tags for Janna and Kennedy. Have not heard if the got them or not. I do hope so because I spent money on them and then the postage.

Megan stayed here with me last night. She is asleep on the couch and I had to get up to get my pork pulled for Bar-B-Q today. Doug and Jolyn are coming to put down new floor covering in the bathroom across the hall. I have a Reilf Society lesson for Sunday so I have to prepare for that also. Need to mop the kitchen floor. Just to many things that need to be done. And here I sit in front of this computer. I needed to do this also. I stay so busy that I forget sometimes to write down the things I want to remember. I am greatful for this opportunity to hopeful write down some things for the kids to read and think about when I am not here. I love my Father in Heaven and I am so grateful that I can live in this time and be free to worship and believe in the Lord the way I choose. I am grateful for my ancestors who joined this church and taught me to live a good life. I pray that I will always be aware of the importance of worshiping the Almighty God.

No comments: