Monday, June 29, 2009


Have had a busy day. Got up early and watered all the plants and fed the chicks Then came in the house and strated the laundry. Starched all the clothes and then about 12 o'clock I started ironing. Did not get done with it until about 4:30. I sure get tired of doing that about every 2 weeks. Any way I can't stand for Charles to put on clothes that is not ironed. I then fixed dinner and we had a wonderful dinner. I made a zucchini casserole and had fresh peas and pork chops. I ate way to much. This was the first time I made the casserole but it was wonderful. Anyone that likes vegetables would love it. Of course Charles would not eat it. I don't think he even tried it. But I will cook it again. I like to make new things. I have to make a picture of the Garden so I can put it on here. Sister Kelly wants one to put in the News Letter also. I have 2 blooms on my Pelican plant and they sure are pretty. I have to get one of it also.

I had the best experience at Stake Conference Yesterday. It was great. I love to hear President Miller speak. The Mission President and his wife also spoke. Not sure how to spell it but their name is Sumerhaze. I wanted to speak to them but did not get the chance. Wonderful people. We have a new Bishop in Crestview. His name is Doctor Roberts. He also spoke and did a wonderful job. I did not know at the time but my cousin Paul Lawson was suppose to speak but Aunt Elizabeth fell the day before and he did not get to come to conference. I have to go visit with her. She is 91 years old and I am sure she want be around much longer. Love her so very much. Wish I could do more to help her.

No comments: