Friday, May 29, 2009

Have had a busy day. Worked in the garden. Fertlizered the watermelons and turned the vines so we could plow them. Then took Marla to Defuniak to pay her taxes. Found out last night that I have to give a talk in Branch Conference Sunday. I am scared to death about that one. Do not know what I should say.

President Coleman has ask if he can move his trailer out here. I am really confused about what to do. Marla wants to put her one out here and she wanted hers there first so I guess I will have to tell him that he will have to find some where else to put his. Marla was really hurt when she found out that he wanted his there.

I came home and cut grass this afternoon and I am so tired I cant hardly sit here. Now I have to bake a cake for Sunday. Got to get up and get busy. I will be glad when we get some more members here so I can have a break. I am tired of having to do so much all the time. I get very tired anymore.

No comments: