Sunday, May 3, 2009

Went to church this morning. Had a good day. President and Sister Miller was there. I love it when they come. Everthing is always very spiritual. They are both very good people. I wish they could still come up here to church. We did not have very many people there today. It was Michelle's first day as Young Women's President. She said that everything went well. Joseph bore his testimony today. He did a really good job. I really felt good about it. I am afraid that I am going to be called back as the Relief Society President again. I really did not want that to happen. I am tired and need a rest but there is no one else to do it. I don't even know who will help me with it. I am sure that Hazel will be in Prmary. I just hope that he prays about this really hard and that is what I ask him to do. I am really tired and am not sure that I can do it all by myself again. Boy do I wish that Sheri was back here so she could help me with it. That is if I get called.

No comments: