Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Went to pick up Michelle and Jolyn's beef yesterday. Had a good visit with them. Jenna stayed here with Grandpa and visited with him and her friend Adam while we went over there. Michelle took Piggie to be killed and cleaned. I guess they are going to make sausage out of it. She sure was a fat pig. I hope that it will turn out to be good and they can eat it. I am not sure with it being a popbelly pig if it will be good.

My yard sure looks good. I have worked hard in it and you can sure tell it. It has been 2 weeks since I cut it but it still looks nice. I will probably have to cut it soon becaused it rained for two days.

Went with Charles to the doctor yesterday. Have decided that I am going to look for a new lung doctor. He really did not try to tell us what Doctor Campbell saw on the x-ray. I hope that it was not anything. But would like to know for sure.

I thank Heavenly Father for the years that we have had and hope that it continues for a while longer.

No comments: