Thursday, May 7, 2009

Went to Dotha, Al. today to get a new window air conditioner. Had a good day just took most of the day. We came back by the cemetary where Mrs. Roddenberry is baried then came on down to where Mrs. Clara is barried and Mrs Peoples. ( Nannie) Put some flowers out for all of them. Now I have to get over to Cotton Cemetary and put some on Grannie, Mama and Annie Mae. Then in a couple of weeks it will be Carols birthday so I will have to go back and put some on her grave. I will be tired of cemetaries after that one. I was going to put some on Mrs. Youngs but Michelle said not to.

I am tired tonight and I do not know why, I guess because I have been on my feet all day and I can't take that any more. I don't know how I use to do all I did. anyway I will get over it maybe by in the morning. I want to fix dinner on Sunday. Joseph wants to surprise Michelle with a fish fry. He has called and got her off from work and she doesn't know that yet. Anyway maybe we can have a great dinner for Robert, Audra and Joshua. Love those kids and feel so bad for them.

No comments: