Saturday, May 9, 2009

Got a email from Elder Weight yesterday. He will be in Pensacola on the 12th and 13th of May. I sure hope that I can get Michelle to go with me there to visit with him for a little while. That woud be so much fun I think. To see him after all these years. I have not see him since shortly after Letha and Steve married. He came one time to see me while I was visiting her. That was before he married. he is now 38 years old.

Tomarrow is Mother's Day. I will be teaching Primary. Boy does that bring back memories. I have everything ready just hope that the kids will enjoy it. I miss my Mother so much on days like that. I want to go to the cemetery and put some flowers over there for her, Grandma and Mae. If I can find the time today. We will all get togeather tomarrow for dinner. Hope Doug, Jolyn and the Kids will come also.

We put up and new air conditioner yesterday. I was really tired and my back hurt so bad when we finished. We put it in the top window instead of the lower one and it sure makes a difference in the cooling. I think I will like it much more.

Charles is feeling much better since we turned the air on. He sure was having a lot of trouble with being able to breath. Thank you Father in Heaven for lettin me know that. I will try hard to remember that one next year.

No comments: