Thursday, April 30, 2009


Today has been a busy one. I have worked in the yard. fixed a light in the living room went to town and baked a cake. Charles has had a bad day and not felt like doing anything but has helped as much as he could. I sure have been worried about him. I am afraid that he has some things going on. He coughs so hard and he coughed up something yesterday morning. I am not sure what it was but it scared me. Not blood but sure looked bad.

I have the yard in fair shape now if I can keep it that way. I have really worked hard on it and it sure looks good. I spent more money than I should have but I like the way it looks. I hope I can keep the flowers through the winter next winter.

I love my family and hope they are all doing okay. I am afraid that Marla is going to loose her house. Maybe she can find something and move out here with me. I have been really worried about that. I am afraid that she over extended herself when she bought the house.

I love my Father in Heaven and I kown that he loves me. He has to or I could not do all that I do. He has blessed me so much. He is a kind and loving Father. I thank him every day for all he does for me.

No comments: