Monday, April 20, 2009


I have been picking up limbs all morning. Got one trailer load and probably have 2 more to go. My back in dead now. I hope I can hold out to finish it. I have to get done so I can cut the grass. My poor flowers look bad because I have not taken care of them this year. I wish I was 20 years younger so I coud do all I want to do. It seems that there is always something to do.

Charles has done okay tody. We are going to take off the cow on Sunday I guess. I really did not want to yet but I guess it is costing a lot to feed him.

Somthing got one of the white turkeys last night. She was sitting on a nest of eggs. Makes me so mad. I cant have anything for the dogs and such that get in here and eat it up. Oh well I guess I will make it anyway.

Talked to Letha this morning. Today is Baily's Birthday. I did not get her card in the mail soon enough. I guess she will get it tho. Love that Kid. Such a cute one.

No comments: