Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Today was my ninth anniversary. We went to visit Jack and Betty Jo. She is visiting Jack. She had worked hard in the yard over there. They had made a flower bed around the trailer and put out a cement pad and the bottom of the steps. It sure looked nice. Jack looks so bad. He had lost 50 pounds. I wish he could get his strength back. He says he can't do anything yet.

I had a good time today. I took Eva Dell to the doctor and got my shots. Had new battery put in the car. I was gone about all afternoon. Now I am tired and ready for bed. Sure wish I could get out to Utah for a few days. I miss seeing my girls so much. Megan Allred Grant sent me a note and said she wished I could come out there. If I could I would go visit her and the Brackins and Glads. I sure would love to see them. Life is good tho.

No comments: