Tuesday, April 7, 2009


We went to Dan's for Bruce's Birthday party today. Visited with them and had a great visit with Doug and his family. They had Kimberly and the Baby there. It was fun to hold and love on him. He is really a cute baby. His name is Elisha Ray Love that boy. The dog is Lane. He belongs to Bruce.

Jack got his staples out today and the report came back clear. So all is well with him. I thank Father in Heaven for that good piece of news. I have really been worried about him.

I made 11 pints of strawberry jam today and it sure tasted good. I went Saturday and picked the berrys and could not get them done until today. I was pleased with the amount I got. Heavenly Father has been good to me again.

Melissa called today and said she took Jordyn back to the doctor yesterday. She had her shoulder set for the third time. I hope she will take some time away from sports and let it rest some. I know she loves it but she needs to let it get well. Thank you Lord that it is not worse that it is.

No comments: