Friday, April 24, 2009


I finally have my yard started. I have all the limbs up and most of the grass cut. Got all the flower from the green house and watered. I hope they come out and do well this year. I have worked hard and love for my yard to look nice. I wish I had the money to do it the way I liked but that would take a lot of money.

Charles has had a bad day. He can't find any air and that makes it hard for him. When he coughs he almost passes out and that makes me worry that his heart is not doing well. He had is surgery 8 years ago and they told us he would be lucky to get another 10. I hope that is not true. I am not ready to be alone again. I am so lucky to have a good husband. Thank you Heavenly Father. I wish it could have happened a long time ago.

I have to give a talk in church on Sunday and give a lesson in Relief Society. Boy do I have a week end planned for me. We are going to make 120 pounds of sausage for Michelle, Jolyn and Myself on Saturday. I will be give out after that one. But it will be fun also. Just hope I can hold out for all the fun and workl.

No comments: