Friday, April 10, 2009

We have planted the garden for the last 2 days. We planted some watermelons, peas, beans, and corn. I have to plant by hand the squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, and things like that. I still have a lot of work to do to get it finished. I hope that we can make a lot of stuff.

Michelle and I are having our Easter tomorrow, she has to work and its hard to go to church and come home eat and get her ready for work. I hope Doug and Jolyn will come also. I have not heard from them as of yet. I have a hard time getting them to answer us when we call. But I do hope that they will come. We are having Ham, Peas, Corn, Jello Salad, Cake and Pie. Not sure what else. I will call and see if I can get Jack to come also. Marla has to work in the morning so she will be late getting here.

No comments: