Sunday, December 7, 2008

We went to Milton yesterday and spent the afternoon with Dan. What a brother he is. He help Charles fix a heater and gave us a new one. I guess he would give us the moon if he could get it down. We went out to dinner and had fish at Nichols Seafood it is always great.
Just got a telephone call from Sister Adams her daughter had a 18 wheeler wreck in Utah. She is very worried. I am so grateful that my children are all doing good as for as going to church and live a fairly good life. The lord has really blessed me with great children. They always call and check on me and let me know that they think about me even though they may not love me. (ha)
I need to get ready to go to church. I need to call Jack and check on Joseph. Hope they are better this morning. Have a wonderful Sunday. We had a good day at Church not many there but what a Spirit. Everyone bore their Testimony and just such a sweet spirit. I love going to a small branch. We planned the Christmas Party and we are going to have Smoked Turkey with all the trimmings. What a feast. Had a visit with Jack. He brought me some hay for the cows. They are growing and the girl is about ready for the freezer. Can't wait to have some good beef.
I am so blessed with family. He gave me the cow and she should have cost me close to 300.00 My brother just gave her to me. Jack is about to get well I think. He sure looks a lot better. I was really worried about him for awhile.

No comments: