Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today has been very busy. Early this morning Charles and I went to feed the cows and he took a fall. He said he was okay and he got up by himself because I can't pull on him right now. We came back to the house and I went to get a hair cut. I came home and he could not breath without moaning. We had to do to Defuniak to the foot doctor and left there and went to see his medical doctor. Did X-rays and no broken bones but still hurting. We left there and went to Pensacola to Sacred Heart Hospital to see Jack. Spent some time with him and then drove home. Boy am I one tired lady. I really have to slow down or I am going to be in trouble. I got a telephone call from Dr. Dress and she tells me that the pathology report was good for me. There is no cancer. I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven

No comments: