Sunday, December 28, 2008




It has been several days since I have had time to write anything. Melissa came home and was in and out for a week. She did not stay with me much. It seems she thought it more important to spend time at the beach than with me. Oh well her loss is someone else's gain. I had a good Christmas with all the grandchildren. I wish they could have stayed longer. they have grown up so much that its hard for me to believe that they are the same children. I had 6 of the 13 with me Christmas day and until this morning. Robert, Audra, and Joshua are still here and will be until the first of the year. I sure wish they could be here all the time. It is so nice to be able to them when I want to. Robert has grown up so much. I only wish I could make his life easier.

No comments: