Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today has been a long day. I went to bed at 5 A.M. this morning. For some reason I could not sleep all night last night so I did my ironing. Boy what a job. Then I got up at 8 and went to work on the house trying to get it cleaned back up and get ready for company again. I have had some one here ever since Thanksgiving. It is fun but lots of work. Richard is coming back to help me get my trailer fixed. I sure hope he can do that.

I got a message from Sister Jenson today. She sounds like she is doing good. She is working with the LDS Family Service Adoption department. I wish I was young enough I would adopt another child. Maybe I could get it right this time. Maybe I could raise one to love and respect me. I love my family and that is all I have ever lived for but some times I think they don't care about me.

The Lord has blessed me with good health and a lot of good friends so I can't complain. I am Thankful for my Testiomony of the Gospel and the Love I have for the Savior. If I did not have that I don't know what I would do. I guess I would be lost. Sometimes I think I am anyway. I had to prepare a talk and Relief Society lesson last week so I get to rest for 3 week then another lesson. I do enjoy doing them when I have time. I learn more than I can teach.

No comments: