Thursday, December 11, 2008

Had my Surgery today and everything went well. I seem to be doing really good. I feel good and have not had any problems as of yet. Had a really good time with Michelle and Marla. They can be lots of fun to be around. Michelle can open up and let go with everything when she wants to. I laughed at her today like crazy. As always Marla was acting crazy all day. She keeps some kind of stuff going all the time. I talked to Melissa and she is doing good, was on her way to a ball game. She has loaded her plate with all the coaching. But I am sure she is happy with it. She loves the games so much. I had forgot to tell Letha that I was having surgery but I called and told her I was fine. I talked to Cindy and she sounded good also. So I covered the whole family. I even got a call into Jack. He is doing much better. He went to see Dr. Campbell and got a good report. Thank Heaven for that one. Was really worried about him.

No comments: