Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Had a great day. We went to visit some inactive members and had such a wonderful time. I sure wish we could get them back in church. They are such good folks and need the church. It is really such a spiritual thing to go and visit and talk to some one that you know need to come back to the life they once had. I guess because I have been there I know how they feel. The Lord has really blessed me so much that I can't believe that someone can't see that for themselves. I wish you could unzip their heads and put it in there so they would know.

We had guest from Pensacola come by today and stay for awhile. It was great to see them. I have really been worried about Mr. Bill. But he looked good. He is older than Charles and has had a lot of problems, but maybe they are some better now.

I talked to Letha this morning. She sounded okay. Tomorrow is her birthday. I want say how old because it makes me sound old. I am so grateful for her. She has always been such a good girl and such a joy most of the time. I have only had a few problems with her as a teenager. I love her a lot. Thank you Father in Heaven for that blessing.

No comments: