Saturday, December 20, 2008

Had our Christmas Party tonight. Lots of food and fun for everyone. I was so tired from all the running back and forth to Pensacola all week that I didn't have as much fun as everyone else did.
Jack has been so sick that I spent all week with him at the hospital. I am still worried about him. I hope he gets better when they do the surgery in 3 weeks. We had a big crowd there though. There was about 40 people there. I know that doesn't like much to some but to Paxton its a big crowd. Marla was there and it was nice to have time to talk to her and spent some quality time with her. Michelle and Joseph were there with all his kids but she did not have hers yet. They will come on Christmas day for a couple of weeks. They are growing so much and I sure miss having them close by. I wish all of my children lived close enough I could see them often. I miss all of them so much.

President Miller read the Christmas story at the party tonight. I was fun.

No comments: