Wednesday, February 17, 2010




Been having some really bad back pain. Not sure why. I am going to try going to the doctor in the morning. Michelle and Joseph got me a new bed hoping that would help but I don't think its going to. Probably need one of those expensive beds.

I know its been a long time since I wrote anything but I have been so busy with Charles being sick and all that kind of stuff. He is still not doing as well as I wish he could but I guess I will just have to take what I get. Hi has a really hard time getting enough air in his lungs. I wish everyone that smokes could see how much trouble he has and maybe they would quit. I feel so sorry for him some times. He wants to do things but just can't do it. He can't hardly take care of the chickens any more. That use to be his favorite thing to do. Now he rides out there with me and I have to do it.

Jenna had her baby last Saturday. It was a little girl her name is Hayden Raeanne Peoples. She weighed in at 5 pounds and 6.5 ounces. I don't know how long she was But I understand she had a head full of black hair like her Mother. I do hope that she will go on to school and make something of herself. She is such a good girl. Just make a big mistake. And maybe it was not a mistake just an error in judgement.

I hope that Jordyn has gotten better with her health problems. I wish they could find out what is wrong with her. I have been so worried about her. She is such a good girl and I am so afraid that something will happen to her. God forbid. I love her so much.

No comments: