Saturday, January 9, 2010


It has been a good Christmas and New Year but I have been so busy. Charles spent some time in the hospital and I got so far behind with all my work that I can not catch up. I finally got all the lap blankets done for the church. We finally got 16 made and I finished 12 at least. I did 7 of them all by myself. Had to hem all of them but one. Sister Coleman made the one and that is all she did. Sister Snyder made 1 and helped me with some of the other. Most of them I did by myself. But I enjoy doing them I am now excited to do baby quilts for all the grandchildren. I already have the 4 great grandchildren covered. It was fun to do them for Christmas. My sweet Audra taught me how to knit over the Christmas Holiday and I have made 3 hats for the great grandchildren I Love doing that. I have had everything to do here since Charles came home from the hospital. I want let him go outside. It has been so cold. We go up this morning with no hot water. It was all frozen. But I finally have that all thawed out so I can now get a bath.

I finished my ironing this morning so I am slowly catching things up. I wish I could remember all the things I wanted to put down but for some reason when I sit down here my mind goes blank. All I know is that I Love my Savior and am so pleased that I grew up knowing how much he loved me. That he died just so I could lived again and be with him if I but live a good life. I try every day to do better and I pray that I will always keep trying. I hope my children know just how very much I have always loved them. They have always been my life and still are. I worry so much about Jordyn and pray that they find what is going on with her. She is such a beautiful and sweet young Lady. Heavenly Father Please help me to understand and except thy will in all matters.

No comments: